304 stainless steel tap is very popular in the market,
Let's start with the most popular 304 stainless steel faucet nowadays~ the stainless steel faucets that look the same. In fact, it is very different!
We can't look at the surface, we have to look at the bottom. The bottom is often the most realistic way to show the material and craft of the faucet.
On the far left, unscrew the bottom mount and the tube. We can see that the shell is welded and formed from a stainless steel tube. Such faucets are prone to water leakage. In the middle, this is similar to this structure. The stainless steel tube is welded to the outer casing, but the internal spool base and fittings are uniformly made of stainless steel. The rightmost one is made of stainless steel solid bar stock. The traces on the bottom of the wire are obvious, the lines are delicate and sharp, and the faucet is strong and durable.
Cut stainless steel bar
The above picture is a hollow bar product that is different from solid bar products. That is to say, the tubular hollow bar is processed by numerical control equipment, which is different from the front stainless steel casing product.
Stainless steel casing products have only a thin layer of stainless steel skin. Hollow bar stocks are generally thicker and cheaper than solid bar stocks.
There are also differences in the welding process of all bar products. This is an "external welding" product. That is to say, the joints of the two rods are finished after external welding and then finished by overall polishing/drawing. Therefore, the trace of welding is not seen, and the appearance is relatively beautiful. After the welding is completed, the welds are very intuitive and are all advanced automatic laser welding. There is no problem of uneven welding or welding, and the quality is very reliable.
And this product can see a clear seam in the same part. This is an "internal welding" product. After the two workpieces are machined and welded by hand, the manual welding of the inner welding is not intuitive. It is possible that only a small amount of spot welding is fixed, and the durability of the product is relatively poor. Internal welding eliminates the need for overall re-polishing, so this internal welding product is much cheaper than external welding.
The bottom is like this, the slightly rough, matt, sand grain is stainless steel castings. The stainless steel injection mold heated to liquid state is integrally formed. Because of the poor fluidity of liquid stainless steel, low casting yield, high time cost, large power consumption during heating process, etc., the price of such products tends to be relatively high. The quality will be better than the products processed by the bar!
The casting of the cast product is like this. You can see the surface with a rough, sandy, matte texture inside.
The internal surface texture will look similar when viewed from the bottom.
Stainless steel faucets are basically such a type of product. (When the weight is the same) If you want to sort by price and quality, it will be like this:
1 precision casting
2 external welded solid bar parts
3 external welded hollow bar parts
4 inner welded solid bar parts
5 inner welded hollow bar parts
6 stainless steel casing, stainless steel core
7 stainless steel casing, copper core
Related Industry Knowledge
- The replacement is very fast
- It is best to change regularly at the same time
- Extend the service life of shower faucets and s...
- Effectively prevent the hose from entangling an...
- Strong anti-scale and anti-fouling ability
- Greatly improves the safety and comfort of the ...
- How to use can improve life
- Meet people's special use requirements
- Reducing the trouble of replacing the faucet an...
- Essential household appliances for modern famil...
- How to polish the faucet and iwater polish proc...
- How to choose an instant hot water tap or dispe...
- Introduction of Iwater revolutionary electric i...
- Understanding sintered activated carbon filter
- Basic terms and names of clean water
- The difference between ultrafiltration, nanofil...
- How to identify the advantages and disadvantage...
- graphic expression for instant boiling water ta...
- Shortcomings of the tradional instant hot water...
- KETTLE VS INSTANT HOT WATER BOILER