Although the faucet is small, it is inseparable from all aspects, and the faucet installation precautions are particularly important. We will detail the precautions for the installation of universal faucets, hot and cold water faucets, thermostatic faucets and induction faucets.
General faucet installation precautions
1. When installing, the faucet should try not to bump with hard objects. Do not leave cement, glue and other materials on the surface to avoid damage to the surface coating.
2. If your faucet is used in a new house, because the water supply pipe network is newly paved, there will be sand and other impurities in the water. Before installation, pay attention to remove the debris in the pipe. Discharge the water for a long time until the water quality is clear before installing the faucet. .
3. When using it, do not use excessive force to cause man-made damage. Even traditional faucets do not need to be screwed to death. The surface of the faucet should be wiped clean after use. Do not use the faucet handle as a handrail to support or use it.
4. When the water pressure is not lower than 0.02mpa, after using for a period of time, if the water output is reduced, or even the water heater is turned off, cut off the hot and cold water flow, and use a wrench to gently unscrew the water nozzle at the outlet of the tap. Screen cover, carefully cleaned after cleaning impurities, generally can be restored as ever.
5, the shower head metal hose of the bathtub faucet should maintain a natural stretch state, do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when using or not, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body to avoid breaking or damaging the hose.
6. Do not use acid or alkaline solvents when scrubbing the faucet. After using the faucet for a period of time, if the amount of water is found to be reduced, use a wrench to unscrew the faucet filter, and then carefully install the impurities after cleaning the impurities.
Hot and cold water tap installation considerations
1. When installing the electric hot water tap, first check the electric meter and the line to meet the voltage requirements. Winter water is cold, generally it is better to choose the product power, but it is also necessary to consider the actual situation. A housing with relatively large water pressure can choose 3000w.
2, to determine whether the three lines are not reversed, generally left zero (blue line) N, right fire (brown line) L, upper ground (two-color line yellow green)
3, the first use of electric faucet should pay attention to the electric faucet installed, open the faucet (hot and cold location casually), see the water is sprayed from the nozzle and then connected to the power supply, so that the use is to prevent dry burning accidents. Then open to the hot water position, the indicator light under the handle is bright (the indicator color is blue), indicating that it is heating, if it is not bright, it is checked whether there is no power supply or the water pressure is too low.
4, the temperature of the electric faucet is determined by the water flow, the handle can be used to control the water flow, the water flow is relatively low, the water flow is small, but the water flow can not be too small to avoid over-temperature (over-temperature) The fuse inside the machine will be automatically melted, resulting in the machine not heating properly, you need to contact the local distribution maintenance department).
5. After using the hot water in the electric hot water faucet, do not rush to turn off the faucet. Open the handle in the direction of cold water, let the residual heat flow out and close to the middle water stop position.
6. If there is no need to use hot water during the summer, this product can also be used as a common faucet. If you unplug the power plug and do not touch the water, try not to splash a lot of water on the machine itself, but it is inevitable to wash it in the kitchen, but always wipe the product to keep the product clean.
Thermostatic faucet installation precautions
1. Users with small solid lumps in tap water are not suitable for use with constant temperature faucets;
2. If the tap water or soft foreign matter in the tap water may reduce the sensitivity of the thermostatic valve core, it may shorten the service life of the thermostatic faucet;
3. Try to shorten the distance between the water heater and the faucet so that the hot water can reach the faucet as soon as possible;
4, the normal use of water pressure is 0.05Mpa ~ 0.6 Mpa;
5, the hot and cold water supply pipe must not be wrong, the hot water pipe must be on the left, the cold water pipe must be on the right;
6. Be sure to clean the installation site before installing the thermostatic faucet to avoid damage to the faucet's rubber ring, thread, thermostatic valve core and other parts.
7. Please follow the instructions in the instruction manual, paying special attention not to leak, lose or damage any gasket or apron;
8, the constant temperature faucet itself does not have heating function, please adjust the water temperature of the water heater to 60 ° C ~ 85 ° C;
9. Showers and shower tubes cannot withstand temperatures above 60 °C;
10. After each use, please adjust the water temperature adjustment knob on the left to below 40 °C.
11. If the water pressure between hot water and cold water is too different, please use a screwdriver to adjust the valve of the bracket. Households using gas water heaters need to pay attention to this.
Induction faucet installation precautions
1. When installing this faucet, make sure that the sensing window is at least 25CM away from the bottom of the sink, otherwise it will affect the sensitivity of the induction.
2. The water inlet of the water inlet where the induction faucet is to be installed is closed to ensure the installation of the faucet.
3. Take out the faucet body of the faucet from the package, and entangle the thread on the faucet body with the raw material belt or the venting glue, and screw the faucet body into the wall to install the fixed position of the water inlet pipe.
4. Disassemble the battery cover of the top cover protruding part of the induction faucet body, carefully pull out the battery case inside, and put 4 new alkaline batteries in accordance with the indication battery positive and negative, then the faucet body The red light of the induction window will flash continuously, and the red light of the induction window on the faucet body will stop inside and then be pushed into the battery case and locked, so that the main body of the faucet is installed.
5. Open the water inlet of the water inlet where the faucet is to be installed for testing, and adjust the water output with the water valve button. If there is no problem, it can be put into use.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The replacement is very fast
- It is best to change regularly at the same time
- Extend the service life of shower faucets and s...
- Effectively prevent the hose from entangling an...
- Strong anti-scale and anti-fouling ability
- Greatly improves the safety and comfort of the ...
- How to use can improve life
- Meet people's special use requirements
- Reducing the trouble of replacing the faucet an...
- Essential household appliances for modern famil...
- The idea of selecting cross-border e-commerce s...
- How many times you attended the canton fair？
- DZR or DR brass composition knowledge for Austr...
- Reinventing the unicorn in the home improvement...
- what's the 4MS common composition
- Industrial-style for bathroom design in the trend
- Thermostatic mixing valve knowledge
- brass faucet inspection by consumer-VIP tips
- 304 stainless steel faucet inspection method by...
- How to polish the faucet and iwater polish proc...