The standard thermostatic shower faucet has one knob on the right and left, and the knob on the left adjusts the temperature of the water: when it is twisted, the water temperature drops; when it is twisted, the water temperature rises, but when it is screwed to 40°C, it cannot be moved. This is because when the water temperature exceeds 40°C, it can easily scald the skin. If you need hot water with a higher water temperature, you must hold down the red safety button on the knob to continue screwing it back. The knob on the right controls the water flow and the amount of water: when the scale is aligned, it is in the closed state; when twisting forward, the water outlet at the bottom of the nozzle will turn out, the more the water will be twisted forward, the greater the amount of water will be twisted forward; when the screw is turned back, the water will be turned back and the water will be twisted more backward. .
* Users with small solid blocks in tap water are not suitable for use with thermostatic shower mixers;
* The presence of powdery deposits or soft foreign materials in tap water may reduce the sensitivity of the thermostatic valve cartridge and may also shorten the service life of the thermostatic shower faucet;
* Try to shorten the distance between the water heater and the faucet so that hot water can reach the faucet as soon as possible;
* Normal water pressure is 0.05Mpa ~ 0.6Mpa;
* The hot and cold water supply pipe must not be installed incorrectly. The hot water pipe must be on the left and the cold water pipe must be on the right.
* Be sure to clean the installation site before installing the thermostatic shower faucet, so as not to damage the aprons, threads, thermostatic valve cores and other parts of the faucet with small sand and gravel blocks;
* Please follow the instruction manual to install, pay special attention not to leak, lose or damage any gasket or apron;
* The thermostatic shower faucet itself has no heating function, please adjust the water temperature of the water heater to 60 °C ~ 85 °C;
* Showers and shower tubes cannot withstand temperatures above 60°C;
* After each use, be sure to adjust the water temperature adjustment knob on the left to below 40°C;
* If the water pressure of hot and cold water is too different, use a screwdriver to adjust the valve of the bracket. Households using gas water heaters need to pay attention to this.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The replacement is very fast
- It is best to change regularly at the same time
- Extend the service life of shower faucets and s...
- Effectively prevent the hose from entangling an...
- Strong anti-scale and anti-fouling ability
- Greatly improves the safety and comfort of the ...
- Meet people's special use requirements
- Reducing the trouble of replacing the faucet an...
- Essential household appliances for modern famil...
- Trend change, high technology, new process
- Why Does USA Market Need Pressure Balance Showe...
- The Connect Part Of Faucet Aerator
- New Marble Surface Texture Painted Kitchen Faucet
- how to clean my stainless steel sink
- How To Maintain The Faucet
- Flexible Hose Pull Down Modern Kitchen Sink Faucet