Faucet is the popular name of the water valve, used to control the size of the water flow switch, a water-saving effect. The replacement speed of the faucet is very fast. From the development of the old-style cast iron technology to the electroplating knob type, it has developed into a stainless steel single-temperature single-control faucet, a stainless steel double-temperature dual-control faucet and a kitchen semi-automatic faucet. Nowadays, more and more consumers choose the faucets from the aspects of materials, functions, and modeling.
It first appeared in the 16th century and was cast with bronze. The main function is to control the size of the water outlet switch and water flow. The early faucets were screw-lifted, and most of the taps on the market were ceramic valve faucets. The spiral lifting type was basically eliminated.
(1) Cocks that cut or regulate the flow of water through the pipe
(2) Swivel joint placed between mud pump hose and rotary drill pipe
(3) Faucet for controlling the switch with lever and eccentric
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- It is best to change regularly at the same time
- Extend the service life of shower faucets and s...
- Effectively prevent the hose from entangling an...
- Strong anti-scale and anti-fouling ability
- Greatly improves the safety and comfort of the ...
- How to use can improve life
- Meet people's special use requirements
- Reducing the trouble of replacing the faucet an...
- Essential household appliances for modern famil...
- Trend change, high technology, new process